Monday, February 25, 2008

:D

So... I finally found a job. I am going to be working as a special needs assistant for a guy named Jonathan. I am SUPER excited! I am not starting until April though, which kinda stinks, but there's some training and stuff that I believe is going to happen before then. Yay!

Can you believe spring break is right around the corner? Man, this semester is flying! Midterms are going to suck, but it will be nice to have a week off. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing that week yet though... Hmmm...

I believe I am now off the dead friends list, right? Booya!



Also, if anyone has a chance to go to Downtown Disney this Saturday around 6:50 PM (no later than that, bc this spectacular event is not going to last very long), I would highly suggest doing it. Don't ask questions. Just go.
:D

3 comments:

justineeee said...

i was thinking about going to that... are you going?

rebekah said...

What is it??? I want to know...

But I don't think you're off the dead blog list yet. Could be wrong.

I miss you, Shiloh! So does Michigan!

Jillian said...

I don't think so either Rebekah.

Have fun on Saturday!