Saturday, December 8, 2007

Home, WOW, Burning Crusade, etc

Well I have an announcement, and it's one I'm sure most of you have at least heard rumors of but just to clarify...
Yes, I am moving home next semester. Well, most likely, anyway. I'll be going to Vanguard, which is right next to UCI... So Kevin, get excited.

Also, more on my ranting about WOW (yes, WOW as in World of Warcraft. Yes, I am a nerd. And... yes, it has taken away immensely from my social life). So I was thoroughly enjoying playing WOW, however, I decided that I would love to have Burning Crusade as well (the extension pack) so that I could be a blood elf or a Draenai if I want. Being absolutely thrilled, I took a trip to Meijer and bought the Battle Chest pack, rushed back to my dorm and tried to install it. I installed WOW first (since I Was still on the trial version), and then tried to install BC. But at the end of the BC installation it told me I needed to install WOW. So I tried to enter WOW and it told me I was elligible for the BC expansion and couldn't play until I finished installing BC. Slight problem? Yes. So I called tech support and the guy told me that I had to uninstall WOW and reinstall it. Sounds easy, right? WRONG. I have spent the past two days attemting to install it but it INSISTS on going RIDICULOUSLY slow. Thats okay though, because when all is done, I will be able to enter the World of Warcraft and once again conquer all!

Okay that is all.

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Shiloh, you are the last person I have ever thought to ever want/be able to play WoW.

Your coolness factor has gone up 50 points.

Jillian said...

Your wanting to play WoW is really surprising.
Your coolness factor has gone down 50 points.
But I think I love you even more now.

justineeee said...

i wanna see westrup! and um... are you going to be dorming in vangaurd?

you're coolness factor hasn't really changed for me... you're still the strange shiloh that i've always known... haha. :D