Sunday, December 2, 2007

SAVED!

Yes, if I had waited one more day I would have been on the dead friends list. But I saved it.

Anyways, I have been super busy lately, if you couldn't tell by the lack of posting.

Thanksgiving was super fun. It was nice to see everyone from home again and have yummy home cooked food again!!!

I am very excited for Christmas break. Wouuld all of you agree with me that this semester went by WAY fast? I Can't believe we only have two weeks left! Next week is kinda gonna suck bc I have three papers and a presentation due, and you know me, procrastination all the way (especially now that Corey got me addicted to WOW. Yes, I said it, I play WOW now). Then finals week is going to be very hectic.

Well, unfortunately that's all the time I have to post now. Actually it's not, but I'm going to go play WOW. Haha.

4 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Shiloh!!!
What server are you on?!

I'm glad you aren't a dead friend.

shizdog said...

I'm on Jaedenar. And a couple others but Jaedenar is my main.

justineeee said...

i cannot believe you play WOW. it was so complicated for me at the beginning... haha

i am freaaaking glad that you are moving back here... :D

Jillian said...

hahahahahahaha oh no! Shi-slow has gone to the dark side!!!